“When a Japanese manager, a Mexican manufacturer and French customer meet in an international location, they communicate in English, since that has become the world language.”
- Listening Activitiesfor beginners. Alphabet, numbers , interviews, stories ...
- Mouth Mangler.for beginners. Listen and repeat.
- American English Pronunciation. You will need RealPlayer
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening LabGeneral Listening Quizzes (all topics).
- Focus English.Everyday English in Conversation
- ESL Listening LessonsFree Short Self-Study English Lessons and Quick Tips for ESL Students
- Instant sound. Pronunciation samples from fonetiks.orgby over 40 native speakers. Online language tutorials with sound clips and dictionaries for British English, American English, Australian English. Plus a spoken English grammar. Just mouse over the words to hear them spoken - very cool!
- English Pronunciation The pronunciation modules. Requires Shockwave Plug-in from Macromedia.
- The English Listening Lounge Listen And Learn Online
- ESL Listening Centerlistening materials from 1-language.com
- Interactive Online Listening Assistantlessons to practice listening skills.
- ESL Activities for Students -- ESL Wonderlandwith Real Player . Listening activities as well as vocabulary exercises.
- English Listening Language Lab Online - Learn English NaturallyListening samples of English speakers from around the world with transcripts and interactive quizzes.
- Adult Learning Activitiesfrom California Distance Learning Project. Audio-video enhanced reading, vocabulary,spelling, "pick an answer," and definition matching game.
- LINGUAL.NET - Learning English Through Moviesshort films with on-off subtitle option, transcripts, and exercises.
- VOA News - Voice of America Special English- News Radio for English Learners
- BBC English Radio - Words in the news. Audio and video clips to help you improve your English